Monday, September 29, 2008

Beautiful Beijing

From Beijing


I've been working on a photo album for our trip (my first attempt at a digital album, and I love it!), and I realized I never posted these pictures taken around the city.

We were really expecting LOTS of people and LOTS of traffic, and we were NOT expecting interesting modern architecture! We were very impressed with the looks of Beijing (at least the parts we saw), and there were not the crowds we expected (we understand the government restricted who was allowed in the city). It seemed like Beijing did not want to miss any opportunity to decorate for the Olympics. There were colorful logos and signs everywhere!

Also, if you'd like to read more about the trip and see some great photos, a gal from our trip has a blog you might be interested in - it's fastmamafrog.edublog.org.

From Beijing


From Beijing


From Beijing


From Beijing


From Beijing


From Beijing


From Beijing

No comments: